- Virgin Begins Assault on Net Neutrality : Ten Percent
'Bollocks', apparently. iPlayer has set off one heck of a storm.
- Stop the Generation Gaffe and Evolve Already
According to .gov watch, there's systematic discrimination against the under 30s in US eGov,
- Daily Digest: Grassroots Fundraising vs. Public Financing
More on how Obama's funding is redefining US political campaigning.
- Aussie Internet usage overtakes TV viewing for the first time
- Opt-in / Opt-out upsell practices: the fine line between salesmanship and sneakiness
Easyjet and RyanAir being sneaky bastards? Who'd have thought.
- Sex Survey: Gayers in the Westminster Village : Iain Dale's Diary
- Should Fractured Feed Reader Comments Raise Blog Owners' Ire?
Why shifting blog users to Readers might be a/ happening and b/ not good.
- The Independent gains online market share in the UK
The Mirror and Express are doomed I tell ye, doomed!
- Resist redesign
More wisdom from Gerry McGovern.
- Journalism remains a smart career, despite shrinking newsrooms
I should blog this. Amy Gahan on what's not happening is Journalism training in US universities.
- Microsoft's dumb switch to Multimap
- Gay Eurovision fans threatened by Serb thugs
- Robert Baer: The Saudis do not give up their secrets, Mr Blair
- Empowerment packs from the gov’t
Dave Briggs is 'glass half full', me less so.
- Newspaper "Site Search Smackdown": Round 5 - The Newspapers vs Google
Martin Belam dissects just how bad UK newspaper internal search is.
- Oliver Stone's Bush Flick: Fade in on Turdblossom, Frat Hazing
It's a movie. Before November. Not looking forward to it ...
- How to reach Joe Sixpack on climate issues
Your BEER will become more expensive.
- A More Helpful Help Site
The BBC, excellent on the waffly PR. Now if they only fixed the search ....
Not on Reader:
- The New Media Moguls Talk Politics: With Jeff Jarvis moderating, Arianna Huffington, Jay Rosen, Micah Sifry and Lisa Tozzi talked about how the 2008 presidential elections have evolved, and what will come next.
"If it were not for the internet, I think it would clearly be the case that Hillary would be the presumptive nominee today. It has made a huge difference for Obama’s viability."
- IBM: Planning a Semantic Web site. This article discusses what you need to know to make your Web site part of the Semantic Web. It starts with a discussion of the problems the Semantic Web tries to solve and then moves to the technologies involved.
- dot.com decade. Excellent, More4 News's series by Ben Cohen. Featuring Chris Bryant MP on Gaydar and a warning from Sir Tim and others.