And no, you won't hear any of this via the BBC's Washington 'reporters'. This is just the last week!
The sole thing going for him is the US media's absence of coverage which, given the increasing news sourcing from the web, isn't what it used to be. If there are any favorable odds left for Obama bets, take them.
- McCain unambiguously called Social Security [pensions] "an absolute disgrace."
- McCain's top economic policy adviser calls Americans a bunch of "whiners" for being worried about the slumping economy.
- Iraqi leaders call for a timetable for U.S. withdrawal, McCain gets caught in a bizarre denial and flip flop.
- McCain's economic plan to cut the deficit has no details and is simply not believable.
- McCain's deficit plan includes bringing the troops home represents a major Iraq flip-flop.
- McCain campaign misled about economists support.
- McCain makes a joke about killing Iranians.
- McCain denies, flatly, that he ever said that he is not an expert in economics.
- McCain distorts his record on veterans benefits in response to a question from Vietnam Veteran, who then proceeds to call McCain out on it.
- McCain demonstrates he knows nothing about Afghanistan and Pakistan.